[nobe-l] Introduction

Caitlin Lynch caitlin.m.lynch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 00:57:35 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,
   I just joined this list. My name is Caitlin Lynch, and I am a
twenty-year-old rising college senior from New York. I have Peter's
Anomaly and have no vision in one eye, and a tiny bit of central
vision in the other. I am working my first guide dog, a male yellow
lab named Laser.
   I enjoy reading, writing, and community service. I am interested in
someday becoming a teacher, and, as such, am double majoring in
English and Secondary Education at my school. In the spring, I will be
student teaching. I am extremely nervous, but am confident things will
fall into place as they should.
   I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I apologize in
advance, as I will doubtless have many questions. *Grin* I hope that
everyone is doing well.

All the best,
Caitlin