[nobe-l] Please Join Us for an Evening of Presentations and Possibilities featuring information on NFB-NEWSLINE Online!

West, Renee RWest at nfb.org
Sat Jun 27 18:13:25 UTC 2009

The Sponsored Technology department of the
National Federation of the Blind kindly requests
your presence at a gathering for professionals in
the field of work with the blind on Saturday,
July 4 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in room
6401.  During this time we will be discussing
NFB-NEWSLINE® Online’s new initiatives, Web News
on Demand, NFB-NEWSLINE® In Your Pocket, Podable
News, and KeyStream.  The discussion will feature
ways that you can inform your clients and
colleagues about NFB-NEWSLINE® Online, and how
these new initiatives can serve as a valuable
tool in your work with the print-disabled.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend
this event.  We look forward to your presence!

Renee West
Marketing and Outreach Manager,
NFB-NEWSLINE®
<mailto:rwest at nfb.org>rwest at nfb.org