[nobe-l] Assessment strategies???`

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Sun Oct 18 22:22:23 UTC 2009

Hope,

        Two journals which may have useful articles, "Journal of Visual
Impairment and Blindness", and "Disability & Society".  Also,  try the
Education Full-text (a bit of a misnomer) database for some articles.  I'm
hesitant to suggest the ArticlesFirst database from OCLC, but with a little
time you should be able to craft some searches with a strong useful article
to garbage article ratio.

Patrick