[nobe-l] an introduction

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 22:38:32 UTC 2009

This is exactly my problem that I've been in uni for about two and a
half years due to changing my major six times. I don't think that
Vocational Rehabilitation will support me much more if I continuely
change my major. I haven't yet figured out exactly how I could manage
the classroom independently. I've thought about dividing up the class
into quadrants and I could be at the 0,0 focal point of the class. The
classroom could also be divided into wider lengths in between the desk
that I could perhaps have bolted to the  floor. My other run around is
to do the roll by excell spreadsheet and all. Mmmm, grading tests,
quizes and other things without the children able to have a computer
due to our seriously reallocation issues of priority into sports is my
issue today. How do you think it can be done without an assistant?