[nobe-l] choral conducting questions, please help!

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:15:19 UTC 2009

Hi, guys.  I'm Beth Taurasi, and ... well, I don't post here that
much.  But if there is someone who conducts choruses of high school
settings, I need your help!  I am currently taking a conducting class
at FSU, and the teacher's like, "Find ways to get around the
assignments.  You need to do the self-evaluations and watch a video of
yourself gesturing."  I'm really confused about how I should go about
it without breaking the honor policy.  So I'm stuck.  The teacher
suggested I get someone from the class to help me fill out the
evaluations, but the class person would be almost answering every
question for me.  I don't know how to get an unbiased opinion of how
things are going in the choral conducting class.  I need a suggestion
as to how to go about this whole thing.  I need one by the end of
today or even tomorrow.  Thanks.
Beth