[nobe-l] Question concerning lesson planning software

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:12:12 UTC 2009

Hi all. I'm a student teacher of Spanish and I'm wondering if anyone
can give me some names of free ( le accessible lesson planning software
that matches PEI and state standards with the lesson that I create? My
supervisor (at University) recommended http://www.taskstream.com; but
the  subscription is quite pricey.  Any help you can provide would be
greatly appreciated. I use jaws 10 and an windows xp  machine.
Thanks!
Hope Paulos: Student teaching intern of Spanish