[nobe-l] Quietly I introduce myself

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Wed Feb 10 05:07:49 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I hope we are all busy at teaching, or learning how to teach, since I have gotten no mail from this list in the past couple of weeks since subscribing.

I am a member of the National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island, and subscribed here because I am at school to become a social studies teacher.

Some of you may know me from the NABS list, or the NFB of Florida, or the NFB of Massachusetts, and some of you will come to know me as a student at Western Governors University.

This online university is where I currently attend, and it is where I will obtain a bachelors in social studies teaching 5/12.

I am optimistic about getting a job after graduation, and I expect my hopes of employment to become realized. In other words, I want to, and expect to land a job.

Right now all I can do is to work hard at school, and hope for a bright, if hectic teaching career.

I have no specific questions at the moment, but hope to see some list traffic.

Are there blind teachers here? what do you teach, and are you listed in Where the Blind Work?

Sincerely,

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall