[nobe-l] Quietly I introduce myself

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 11 19:22:02 UTC 2010

Hi Antonio,

As I said when introducing myself, I am headed toward a degree in education.
I really want to work in the field of blindness.  I checked out your
university and learned that they have a Special Education degree.  I have
contacted them and have a meeting scheduled with them next week.  Where I
attend now, there is not an option for the field of blindness or for special
education, and so really I am just heading toward a degree that I really
don't want.  I love English, and I love writing, but I do not think I want
to be a fulltime English teacher.  I might like to be a librarian someday,
but for now, my goal is to work in the field of blindness somehow.

I am wondering if you find that your classwork and other information is
accessible to you.  If you are experiencing any difficulty, could you please
share?  Thanks.  Anita