[nobe-l] teaching questions

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 16 01:11:33 UTC 2010

Thanks.  That is very helpful.  I am beginning to think that I can find it
challenging (in a positive way) to teach, especially after Kathy's email.  I
appreciate your email because I am considering becoming a TVI.  My main
concern is traveling from school to school.  I am a West Virginian at heart,
and WV has a lot of back roads.  Hiring a driver might get expensive for me.
If you are managing, so can I.  Thanks for the encouragement.  Anita