[nobe-l] question about grading

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Mar 12 12:45:25 UTC 2010

I like the idea of using stickers for the answers rather then a scan tron.
It would be a refreshing approach to the concept of test taking and the
children would see it as a fun thing to do thereby taking a bit of the
anxiety out of the process all together. I really really like that
suggestion and could see it being effective on oh so many levels. Great
great idea and great problem solving skills on your part. Your students are
lucky to have  a teacher like you!

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.