[nobe-l] Using the BrailleNote to Write on a Projector

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:38:02 UTC 2010

Hello Harry.

If your classroom provides VGA connectivity, which classrooms mostly do, you
can directly connect Apex with the Visual display. I wonder if DBS can send
an assistive technology expert to examine the infrastructure in your
classroom. Theoretically Braillenote Apex can help you but it will depend on
how things stand in the classroom.

Best
TaraPrakash