[nobe-l] Arizona School for the Blind Needs English Teacher

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Fri Oct 1 02:02:07 UTC 2010

Arizona School for the Blind is looking for a Certified Secondary
English Teacher to join our High School. The individual should be Highly
Qualified to teach English - with an emphasis on writing. Ideally that
person would be certified to teach students with visual impairments,
but, if not, we would pair the individual with someone who is, and give
him or her 3 years to obtain the certification.

If you know anybody who might be interested please let them know they
can apply at azstatejobs.gov:

Here is the actual job:

https://secure.azstatejobs.gov/pljb/global_jsp/applicant/DisplayJob/JobD
etails.jsp?display=1&pljbHome=/azgovjobs/mainjb/applicant/index.jsp&id=3
4951
<https://secure.azstatejobs.gov/pljb/global_jsp/applicant/DisplayJob/Job
Details.jsp?display=1&pljbHome=/azgovjobs/mainjb/applicant/index.jsp&id=
34951>

Thank you in advance for your help!

Samuel Ace, Principal

Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind 1200 W. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85745

samuel.ace at asdb.az.gov <mailto:samuel.ace at asdb.az.gov>

520.770.3202 v

520.770.3007 f