[nobe-l] The Power of words--is this the image we want for ourchildren with visual impairment?

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Apr 7 00:47:23 UTC 2011

My partner described  it to me as follows. a blind man sets himself up in
what appears to be a train station. He writes feebly on a sign which reads
help me I am blind. here and there people toss change and or throw change at
him often not even making it into the can he set up for himself. This woman
then walks over and rewrites something on his sign. She writes it is a
beautiful day and I cannot see it. with that the coins fly out of peoples
pockets and much to the amazement on the blind man. the lady comes back he
asks what did you write and she tells him the same thing with different
words. she walks away and of course as the video would have you believe he
is saved, for that day anyway.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.