[nobe-l] FW: Looking for visually-impaired and blind teachers to interview for my thesis

Sheila shekoenig at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 15:06:01 UTC 2011

Hello,
I was asked to forward the following request for participants in a Masters
thesis.

I am a visually-impaired music teacher completing my Master's in Music
Education at Buffalo State College. Currently, I am writing my thesis
about classroom management for visually-impaired and blind teachers,
specifically music teachers.

I am looking for at least seven teachers to interview for the second,
qualitative, half of the thesis. I would greatly appreciate any help you
could
offer.

Please feel free to offer my contact information to any teachers you know:
Martha Tersero
(716) 877-0248
(716) 515-8107
mtersero at gmail.com

Thank you for your time and any help you can give.

Sincerely,

Martha Tersero