[nobe-l] liz's questions

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Mon Aug 22 22:58:27 UTC 2011

While PowerPoint is accessible and can be used independently if you're just
putting up a lecture outline or something, people generally use them for
pictures, graphics, and other visual information. If all I'm using it for is
a lecture outline, I'm not sure it's worth it. When I teach college classes,
I do use PowerPoint, but I do get sighted assistance. It means I can
construct PowerPoints which have more visual interest and feel more
confident in what I am using. That's just me, though, and you will need to
decide what works best for you.

Kathy McGillivray