[nobe-l] tutoring

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:12:58 UTC 2011

Hi,
  I think it depends on your subject area and the part of the country where you are based to a degree, but I tutored this semester for $20 an hour for a girl with English as her second language, preparing her for the SAT, ACT, and TOEFL. I'm in the Midwest and assume coastal areas might be more, to match the cost of living. I've heard of up to $30 an hour for more technical subjects such as higher math or anatomy. Others can chime in.
Kathy