[nobe-l] tutoring

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 01:37:45 UTC 2011

I did it about once a week for six or eight months, kind of however often the girl wanted it. I usually did one hour each time, though we had some two hour sessions. I teach fulltime, so I never wanted the tutoring to become too time consuming. It was an interesting experience. Unless she totally bombed the SAT, I think we're done now.