[nobe-l] working with younger kids

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 02:50:13 UTC 2011

I gave the suggestion that we used pens that when the kids write, I could
feel the writing to see if they got the letters correctly.  Because, I won't
have a teachers aid in the class that was my solution to teaching them how
to write letters.  I think you have to no the letters before you can do
cursive writing anyways!  Is this a good solution or am I way off base!
Heather