[nobe-l] Blind Schools

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 31 16:10:17 UTC 2011

Depends on the state. In WA you need to be a teacher as in a public school.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2011, at 8:11, "Spangler, Robert" <Robert.Spangler at rockets.utoledo.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
> Are schools for the blind considered public?  That is, if one were to teach at a school for the blind, would they have to get a teaching certificate as they would at a public school or would they only need experience/qualifications in their field of study?
> Thanks,
> Robby
> --
> Robert Spangler
> The University of Toledo
> Senior, Urban Studies and Spanish
> robert.spangler at rockets.utoledo.edu
> _______________________________________________
> nobe-l mailing list
> nobe-l at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nobe-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nobe-l:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nobe-l_nfbnet.org/k7uij%40panix.com

More information about the NOBE-L mailing list