[nobe-l] Offer of Assistance

Michael Baird oonyusilver at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 21:43:17 UTC 2012

Hi David Andrews,

I know many students who are blind and would like this necessary
assistance.  I am writing from Uganda though.  Do they meet the
requirement.  I can be contacted at sfoonyu at gmail.com or through cell phone
011 to get out of the United States, then 256 the Ugandan Code, and finally
779334895.  So, 011256779334895 might work.  Just in case you need to
interview some of the students at Silver School for children  who are
blind.  Silver