[nobe-l] New Blog by a Blind Teacher

Sharon Dudley sharon.a.dudley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:00:48 UTC 2012

I'm a blind pre-k teacher of sighted children in Maryland, and I wanted to
let you all know that I recently created a teacher blog!  I write about a
lot of useful ideas and offer free downloads that can help many teachers
and parents of young children.  I've tried to make the site as
blind-friendly as possible, including captions for images, but I'm new to
blogging, so if you have any suggestions to make it more accessible, please
let me know.  If you're a teacher or parent who might find the blog useful,
or if you know someone who might be interested, please take a look or pass
the address along:

 http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

Thanks.

Sharon Dudley, NBCT