[nobe-l] How to use Microsoft Outlook 2010 with Jaws

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:38:23 UTC 2012

standard Gmail is very accessible too, but you need to learn a lot more
commands than basic. The great thing about it in standard is you can use
google chat and texting with it also. My students start with basic and move
to standard pretty quickly as they want to also use fancy signatures,
themes and of course google video and chat.

On the jaws on a thumb drive--you carry everything on 1 thumb drive---you
do have to have admin rights to install everything, but once the video
intercept is on, you can come back to it readily. My students take jaws on
a thumb drive everywhere and of course can access it on friends, family's
houses easily. At school, they have tech use their admin rights to install
video intercept, then they are good to go anywhere---that is a protection
of the schools though
Denise

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net