[nobe-l] Digital Handwriting -change to Text on a computerwith a Tablet and handwriting software

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:53:51 UTC 2012

Exactly Ashley. I always have the blind students do the best they can in
typing out what they hear, but detail is missed. The sighted student is
taking notes for themselves anyway, this just makes great additional notes
to add to what they already have, and then of course, they do better on
tests because of the extra detail.
Denise