[nobe-l] lesson plan presentation

Elizabeth Anderson e.f.cooks at aggiemail.usu.edu
Thu Nov 15 00:13:08 UTC 2012

Okay, everybody, I have an interesting dilemma, and I want to get an
opinion.  I am taking a teaching methods class for teaching a foreign
language and each student is tequired to present a lesson plan.not the
entire lesson, just about five minutes or so, just giving a summary of the
lesson and the activities and that sort ofthing.

As part of the lesson, the class must see on the projector the lesson while
the student talks about it.  I have been watching other students move back
and forth from the computer as they operate it and then move so the other
students can see better and talk.  Do any of you see anything wrong with me
having another student operate the computer so that I don't feel so confined
when I set up my own technology and so that I have that freedom of movement
and so that I am assured that others in the room can see me?