[nobe-l] Praxis Study Guide

Elizabeth Anderson e.f.cooks at aggiemail.usu.edu
Thu Nov 15 02:22:49 UTC 2012

Hello, All.

I just got my Praxis study guide, but I entountered an interesting problem.
I downloaded the PDF, but it said that the author had set the security
settings in such a way that prevented access.  However, I did find a way
around that.  If you have the Kurzweil 1000 software, you can tell it to
recognize images automatically and it will save an RTF file for you.
However, I do not know if this is a problem for all subjects or just this
one and I don't know how a sighted person is going to get around that one.

BTW,  I appreciate everyone's help and advice.