[nobe-l] lesson plan presentation

Elizabeth Anderson e.f.cooks at aggiemail.usu.edu
Thu Nov 15 13:22:25 UTC 2012

Hi, Ashley.

You are correct, the PC in the classroom doesn't have JAWS on it and I have
been hooking up my own equipment for the last three lessons, an so I think
at this point, I have proven my ability to solve the problem of how I myself
might present the lesson. Now, I'm trying to concentrate on classroom
movement and delivey.  Besides, the presentation time  for the lessons is
getting shorter, and it takes almost as much time to set up and load my file
as it does to present.
There are a couple of people on this list who think that they must not rely
on anyone under any circumstances, and that kind of mentality is both
arrogant and dangerous.  I  think that sometimes you have to concede and
realize thet interdependence is necessary sometimes.