[nobe-l] Lesson Plan Presentation

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:47:36 UTC 2012

Hi Elizabeth,
If you are using your own technology, do the whole thing yourself. I
did have someone operate the computer when we had a presentation, but
it was a joint presentation at the time and i had no experience with
PowerPoint and was not aware that it was accessible. People think more
highly of you if you show that you can accomplish the same things with
minimal assistance. Oh, if I had to do it again I would've used my own
laptop. If you have the tech and are proficient enough to use it and
are clear on the expectations, for it! Solo.