[nobe-l] An assessment question

Arthur ajacobs633 at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 00:51:29 UTC 2012

I think the original poster was referring specifically to IQ tests, which are notoriously inaccessible. They use graphical reasoning questions designed to bypass language, so as to try and ensure a true measure of pure IQ. the debate over the use if these tests has been ongoing for decades.

Sent from my iPod