[nobe-l] An assessment question

Elizabeth Anderson e.f.cooks at aggiemail.usu.edu
Sun Oct 28 12:45:14 UTC 2012

Therefore, the assessor needs to adapt the assessment accordingly.  The
graphics can be put into an alternative format if these people think outside
their own hemisphere of sight, which they do not.  Pictures probably can't
be put into another format, in which case, come up with something else to
test reasoning.