[nobe-l] Graphing programs, or ways o graph test results?

Jenna and Bilko lilstarlet09 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:16:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I don't write often, although that's about to change.  I am a senior
at Bowling Green State University in Ohio, and will be graduating with
a Degree in Special education in May.  I have been asked recently how
I will do testing for my sighted students in tests such as AimsWeb or
Dibels, and how I will graph results.  Does anybody have any ideas on
how to do this?  Are there graphing programs that work with jaws?
Thanks,
Jenna Karg
--
Jenna and Guide "Sargent" Bilko