[nobe-l] Extended School Year 3/28/13 #BrlChat

Jordana Engebretsen JEngebretsen at KPBSD.k12.ak.us
Wed Apr 3 20:58:23 UTC 2013

Thanks,
Jordana

-----Original Message-----
From: nobe-l [mailto:nobe-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 12:56 PM
To: National Organization of Blind Educators Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nobe-l] Extended School Year 3/28/13 #BrlChat

Ruby Ryles did a study back in 90's, something like 90 percent of blind persons competent in Braille were employed, unemployment rate for rest is much higher.

She is now at Louisiana Tech, I would think you could find the study with google etc.

Dave

p.s.  There was probably something about the study in the Braille Monitor and/or Future Reflections.