[nobe-l] Teacher Prep Programs 4/25/13 #BrlChat

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon Apr 22 11:31:57 UTC 2013

Fellow Educators:
BrlChat is a bimonthly Twitter chat for teachers of the blind and other interested parties which takes place on the  2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 9pm eastern.

This week's BrlChat topic is "Teacher Preparation Programs: what I wish my university would have done and what my university did well." I hope you will bring your ideas and questions to Twitter this Thursday at 9pm eastern. Also, if you know any university faculty in teacher prep or any current pre-service teachers, please invite them to join the conversation.

To learn more about BrlChat, read archives of previous chats, or to learn more about Twitter (if you are new to the platform) please visit the BrlChat Web page<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/>. Don't forget to vote for the next topic and offer ideas for future chat topics.

Note: BrlChat is an open forum, all people, ideas, and opinions are welcome. The more diverse the participants the more interesting our conversations will be. Be bold, share your thoughts, and spark conversation!

Have a great week.
Natalie Shaheen
@nlshaheen