[nobe-l] Survey for blind teachers in general ed at secondary level

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 01:53:09 UTC 2013

Hello,
  I’ve been asked by a Masters student to circulate this survey to any blind or otherwise disabled teachers who are in general ed in the secondary classroom. Please consider taking a little time to fill this out if you fit that description. I have a bit more info if you have questions, but the survey should be pretty self-explanatory. It is not focused on judging how these approaches work but on how often these approaches are used. Thanks. Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QK7W3FD
Kathy Nimmer
"God is too wise to be mistaken. God is too wise to be unkind. When you can't trace His hand, that's when you must learn to trust His heart."Charles Haddon Spurgeon