[nobe-l] Standardized Testing: setting our blind students up for success #BrlChat

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon Jan 7 17:31:31 UTC 2013

Fellow Educators:
This week's BrlChat topic is "Standardized Testing: setting our blind students up for success." I hope you will bring your ideas and questions to Twitter this Thursday at 9pm eastern.

To learn more about BrlChat, read archives of previous chats, or to learn more about Twitter (if you are new to the platform) please visit the BrlChat Web page<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/>.

Have a great week.
Natalie Shaheen
@nlshaheen

P.S. I'm relying on you all to tell me when these reminders get annoying; so don't hesitate to speak up. *smile*