[nobe-l] NBC Award for student success

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:35:09 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
  Just sharing a little piece of joy. A video clip two of my seniors shot for me won one of the five national prizes in the NBC contest, “For student success, it takes.” Teachers had to finish that statement in exactly twenty seconds. My Guiding Eyes dog Elias sits beside me in this clip, that I am attaching. ?You can also see the postings on the NBCLearn social media, including their facebook page and their twitter. It is all fun. It does not feel the same as when I work my butt off for something and then achieve it. This collectively took about an hour and a half! Grin! However, I am pleased to be one of the five faces representing tteachers in this contest that was tied to the Education Nation Summet. Thanks for listening, and have a great day.

Ms. Kathy Nimmer
“Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid.”
Frederick Buechner, American writer and theologian