[nobe-l] project help.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Oct 25 19:13:24 UTC 2013

I don't remember the name of the children's book that's biased but I read it
something like 60 years ago. It took place in china and concerned a boy who
was blind but was offered the ability to see in relationship to how virtuous
he was. If he did something that was less-than-admirable, what light he
could see started to fade; if he did something virtuous, he began to see
better in proportion.

In the early 1980's, I was helping a lady studying for an ECE degree and one
of the books she read that was *not* biased was another book taking place in
China, called "the Seeing Stick". It really was pretty good. Where to find
either of these books is beyond me.

Mike Freeman