[nobe-l] Analytic Tools

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:38:17 UTC 2014

Hi, what kind of mind mapping tools, if any, are you guys using to do school
work or office tasks? At work I'm encountering situations where I need to be
able to arrange and manipulate various factors, and while Excel helps to a
degree, it's not always the most flexible option. I've thought of resorting
to a Perkins Braille writer, but often I need to be able to arrange factors
in a way that the static nature of Braille does not lend itself. There is an
abundance of software out there that will allow a person to visually arrange
icons in various ways, but these are not accessible to blind people. Any
tips and referrals would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.--Joe

--

Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog:

http://joeorozco.com/blog