[nobe-l] just wanted to introduce myself

Sharon Dudley sharon.a.dudley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 13:52:14 UTC 2014

Melissa, I was wondering if you knew of specific Montessori manipulatives
that help children with letters and numbers.  I haven't had formal
Montessori training, but I've read a lot of books and I implement many of
the strategies in my own classroom.  If you could recommend a site or
catalog for me, that would be fabulous.

Thanks.

Sharon Dudley, NBCT