[nobe-l] [noble-l] New member introduction (Teaching English asa second language)

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 20:30:23 UTC 2014

Hi Kathy,
Thanks for the warm welcome. You are not far from where my husband and I called home for much of our lives, as we just moved from Michigan to Virginia this March. I also lived in Indiana for a year as a child.
Are there any specific materials or resources in accessible format that you might recommend for me regarding grammar or other areas of writing instruction?
Thanks again for the welcome, and Happy New Year!

--Miranda