[nobe-l] techniques of supply organization

Liz Graves lizngraves at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 00:04:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

You could always place the colorful paper in braille labeled folders, or use dividers with braille color labels between each section of color, so they are together and the label is not on the paper itself. Same thing for other items, you may be able to put them in a box that has a label. I also like using rubber bands with labels on them. Rubber bands can be an easy way to label or at least distinguish between bottles without labeling the bottle directly.

Good luck with your camp!

Liz

Sent from my iPhone