[nobe-l] New member

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 10:39:20 UTC 2014

Hello,
  I am just finishing Year 22 as a high school English teacher in a public
school. There are relatively few blind people doing precisely the same thing
in education, but there are some doing a huge variety of things, meaning you
can find a handful of terrific people in a range of positions from preschool
through college teaching. It would take some choosing on your part to
investigate further in the area of your biggest interest. For instance, I
could not begin to imagine the differences between what I do and what
someone teaching second grade in a public school does, nor could they
imagine it the other way around! Grin! We are all thankfully given gifts of
talent and interest that are diverse enough to help us find the passion and
creativity to make an impact in our particular age and subject area fields.
Welcome to the list.

Kathy Nimmer
"Why should your heart not dance?" C.S. Lewis