[nobe-l] New member

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Wed May 7 20:41:34 UTC 2014

Hello everyone
Thank you for all of your kind responses.
I will be taking a teaching course at my high school next year. The first year focuses on techniques and I believe the second year has a part where the students go and at least observe different classrooms and teachers. I am excited about this because I could get hands on experience.
I think I would either want to be a middle or high school teacher.
My main curiosities right now are about you can get your students and their parents to work with you as well as colleagues to work with you and against you.
I will definitely check out the resources and the blog.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone