[nobe-l] Reading music in a new way: Blind scholar's invention could bring music to many

Antonio Guimaraes via nobe-l nobe-l at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 16:32:38 UTC 2014

One problem with this system is that it cannot yet be produced quickly.

I could see where her method would enhance music education, though.

It may sound a little like embossed lettering systems  all over again, a system that was replaced by braille, but I can’t knock her system until I see more research.

It will remain to be seen if her method is actually effective. And if it is, there is nothing ring with using it along with music braille, or without it for those who have enough information to learn and perform music.

Antonio