[nobe-l] Epub Access

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 21:25:52 UTC 2014

Hi Christine,
I've run into this issue as a student. My school also has adobe digital
editions books.
To my knowledge they are not accessible with a screen reader including voice
over.

I wish that would change as I see many ebooks I want to access. Its even
more a barrier to access the ebook versus regular book; with regular books,
I use a reader but ebooks, I not only need the reader but a device with
internet access and a tech savvy reader who can access it.
Very frustrating.

Ashley