[nobe-l] being a teacher and compromising on beliefs

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 00:10:30 UTC 2014

I like the daycare option and I know that is doable. Also, I can
probably work part-time there and still attend day classes and get my
financial aid and do work-study. Others? School system is great for
when my kid starts school. I would love to work where my baby is. I
bet Head Start would work as well. I am planning on starting school
soon and will need a way to support us. SSI aint gon cut it and
obviously I can't pay a babysitter or daycare. If I worked at one
though I could get a discount maybe. And people don't take good care
of yours when they aren't getting paid.
Let's talk.