[nobe-l] being a teacher and compromising on beliefs

Brandy W., with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 01:53:05 UTC 2014

The fact that so many of you believe you can't cook and clean in someone
elses home is sad. What that tells me is your blindness skills are not up to
what they should be. Think about the fact you will do be doing many of these
tasks in less than ideal situations. Instead of prepping snack in a nice
kitchen it will likely be on a desk, or little sink at your knees. Make sure
those blindness and self skills are in tune before you attempt any of these
jobs or the success rate is much lower.