[nobe-l] Blog question

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:39:16 UTC 2014

Hello,
  I hope everyone is well. Who can recommend the most blind-friendly blogging platform? I did a guide dog one on Live Journal years ago, and I am nearly positive I want to blog as Indiana Teacher of the Year. Anyone know whether Live Journal, Word Press, or any other site is particularly better or worse for accessibility than another? Thanks.
Kathy Nimmer
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe