[nobe-l] Epub Access

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Sep 1 13:05:06 UTC 2014

Hi All,
  Our school's library has epub books from Ebsco which require either Adobe Digital Additions or something like BlueFire if wanting to read on an iDevice. Has anyone here had any success using either JAWS with ADA or VO with BF. I can get JAWS and VO to read nothing from them. Any suggestions would be welcome and very appreciated!
Have a wonderful rest of the day!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com