[nobe-l] Accessibility of Statistical Software Fathom

Erica Turner ericaturner203012 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 23:17:21 UTC 2014

This one is new to me... Please let me know what you find out.

--
"Keep your face to the sun so you will never see the shadows." -Helen Keller

Erica Turner
(904)881-1168 (cell)
ericaturner203012 at gmail.com (e-mail)
ericajturner203012.wordpress.com (blog address)
ericajturner.blogspot.com (blog address)