[nobe-l] take lessons

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 02:09:04 UTC 2015

Kelsey,
I think in person tutoring is much easier. No need to mess with the computer
and it may slow you down as you have more keystrokes to do the same task
you'd do with a mouse. but, you can use skype if you want to pursue this.
Simply use the shortcut keystrokes for the program to use it.
Not all features are accessible, but you can answer calls and call people.

Ashley